Jun Yin wrote:
> HI,
> I'm a newbian in ipv6, I just installed fedora core4 and tested ipv6
> address, it works.
> next step I hope I can access some public ipv6 resource through ipv6
> network, How can I do it?
> my PC is behind a nat device and using a private IPv4 address, can i
> access public ipv6 network?

NAT crossing can work with Teredo, AYIYA and the v6udpv4 protocol that
the Hexago brokers support as part of TSP. Another trick is to try to
configure the NAT box to forward proto-41 traffic to your internal
machine, usually by configuring it as the DMZ machine, then you are able
to use normal proto-41 tunnels.

> how can I get an ipv6 address for test?

From one of the various tunnel brokers, see the following url for an
extensive list of brokers. You should pick the closest one to your
area/country.

http://www.sixxs.net/tools/aiccu/brokers/

> I tried to download tspc software from freenet6 but failed to compile
> it, don't know what's the reason. Is there another way to do it?

What about showing where it failed to compile.

Greets,
 Jeroen