Hi,

Frederic Beck schrieb:
> Hello
>
> We hereby announce the release of a monitoring tool for IPv6 called
> NDPMon, Neighbor Discovery Protocol Monitor.
>
> NDPMon offers at the lowest level the Ipv6 equivalent service of
> ArpWatch. In addition the tool is also able to detect attacks on the ND
> protocol, as defined in RFC 3756, or IPv6 stack vulnerabilities
> (assignment of an Ethernet broadcast address on an interface...).
>
> The tool is distributed under the LGPL license and is available at
> sourceforge.net http://ndpmon.sf.net.
>
> Any feedback, comments and contributions are welcome.

sounds like a nice tool but while creating a spec file for RPM packaging
I found that the paths are hardcoded.

Could you please provide an improved Makefile.in, which supports values
used by configure (like mandir and others) and also a destdir for proper
RPM packaging (as non-root).

Thank you very much.

Regards,
        Peter
--
Dr. Peter Bieringer                     http://www.bieringer.de/pb/
GPG/PGP Key 0x958F422D                       mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]