Hello,

Let me make one last reminder...we've decided to extend paper
submission deadline to April 13th (4:00pm EDT) while keeping the
current deadline (April 6th 4:00pm EDT) for registering the title and
abstract, so that we can get as many good papers as possible.

Hopefully this will give some of you another chance to submit a paper,
especially for those who have a topic but haven't had enough time.

                                        JINMEI, Tatuya
                                        Communication Platform Lab.
                                        Corporate R&D Center, Toshiba Corp.
                                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]