Hi David,

Currently in isis-module-security a user can have multiple roles (general
admin, financial admin, etc) and a single application tenancy (your
regatta) which is not a perfect match for your requirements. Personally I
would model an tuple entity like RegattaRole to specify the user, regatta
and role type and use the security module for system roles like admin and
user.

Cheers,

Jeroen