Hello,

So I took some time to implement a program to do backups following a policy.
To implement such a program I think it would be helpful to add the database
being backed up to the tasks JSON output.

Right now we get.

[ {
    "task" : "Backup" ,
    "taskId" : "1" ,
    "started" : "2022-10-11T16:25:47.083+00:00"
  }
]

>From this I don't know which DB is being backed up.
It is helpful if you have more tasks in progress to tell which one is done and
which is in progress.

Regarding backup program, I was checking out how autopostgresql-backup works to
implement something similar.
autopostgresql-backup works synchronously. This makes the logic is simple for
autopostgresql-backup.

On fuseki side, I need to know when the task is done.
Since the tasks API is async my plan is to pool tasks api and check for db name.
I can also use DB name + date from json reply to form the file name instead of
parsing it.

Let me know if you have other ideas on how this should be done.