Dear sirs,

Hope you enjoy your day.

My question was more in the direction that the logs already generated via
Kannel set in the log-file directive, which can be done for allmost all the
groups in Kannel.

The log file format/output is (censored with xxx):

2002-01-08 18:16:47 send-SMS request added - sender:tester:xxx
195.xxx.214.xxx target:xxx request: 'Hello world'
2002-01-08 18:16:54 Sent SMS [SMSC:] [SVC:tester] [ACT:] [from:xxx] [to:xxx]
[flags:1:1:0:0:0] [msg:11:Hello world][udh:0:]

So we have the timestamp, the action (send-SMS), the user (tester), the to
and from phone, the ACT and the message/headers also.

Hence the data to make it possible for a nice stat is there, for example:
how many logos were sent during X and Y dates?

How many SMS were sent during A and B time for user C?

And so forth.

Now, this is not different from say, apache log files. For such log files
there exists for example webalizer tool, to generate some very nice
statistics AND make it look really really nice with a graphical output in
html and png's.

So, my question was:
Does a such thing exist for Kannel?
Anyone using some sort of home made tool? Anything public available?

Im currently looking at www.modlogan.org for this - anyone with config files
for this?

Have a nice day,

Kind regards,