Not really. a module in the Kannel sense, is a part of the kannel source
which handles (and abstracts) the interface to a SMSC. you don't need to
insmod, as a Kannel module (for example - the at module) has nothing to
do with kernel modules.

If you have a problem with using your phone with Kannel, please specify
what you are trying to do, and what errors do you see.

Oded Arbel
m-Wise Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--