Hi Jason

> For my final examination on my academy i wanted to explain the WAP Push Technology
>and wanted to show a 'push' (with a wavecom/siemens modem) on my Erricson Mobile
>Phone.

This means that you must set up AT SMSC. Kannel contains a sample
configuration
file gw/pushkannel.conf. You drop must HTTP SMSC and use AT SMSC instead
of it

> I try for a few day now but i cant get the Push to work.
> What do i have to do to get the 'binary output' shown in the CVS Userguide?

Kannel (its SI compiler) tokenizes textual output to the binary one. CVS
contains an example of textual SI document.

> And for what is the /sgi-bin/wap-push.cgi script? Its very confusing.

There are no script called cgi-bin/wap-push.cgi. This is simply a part
of the
push URL, used for routing the requests to the rigth service.

> Perhaps somebody can tell me exactly (or send me a little Tutorial) how i get WAP
>Push to work. Its very important to me that i can show it to my teachers and
>professors.

Perhaps you should try Kannel Userguide ? It contains instructions to
use Kannel
PPG. Of course, one can improve it ;)

Aarno