Jari Juslin wrote:
> I have a problem with getting Kannel to connect to Aldiscon SMSC via
> SMPP 3.3 protocol.

FYI:

I solved the problem. The problem was caused by wrong TOP and NPI
settings - the settings that can't be configured with current Kannel
SMPP driver. But Lars has done good work when he wrote that stuff; he
has defined number of different values as constants, and this
hard-coding is  easy to change in code. This of course means that you
have to recompile Kannel and if you want multiple SMPP SMSC's with
different TOP or NPI settings, you run into troubles.

Thanks for all who tried to solve my problem.

--
Jari Juslin, Development Team Leader   MatchEm Ltd
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                http://www.matchem.com/