Hi Andrea,

> Is it my Falcom A2 gsm modem comaptible with Kannel?
Please have a look in the documentation of Kannel you will find the SMSC
that will be compatible with Kannel.
I think all devices that are known in the documentation, are bomb proofed.

TIP: If I want to install a new device.
I've been watching in the doc, to get the information which device will be
supported and then I'll buy it.

That's my impression of the way!

If you are using a device that's supported in the doc. you have solved some
main problems!

No offence!

Bjoern

kind regards