> I read FAQ but I can't find the information
> about Nokia Toolkit 3.0

I don't think Toolkit 3.0 is specifically mentioned in the user guide, but
it should work just like any other WAP device emulator.

>       +-Profile
> Settings-----------------------------------------+
>       | (*) Connection Type: WAP Gateway connection
>       | ( ) Gateway Address                   :
> 192.168.168.80   |
>       | ( ) Connection-Less              Port : 9200
>       | ( ) Connection-Oriented          Port : 9201
>       | ( ) Secure Connection-Less       Port : 9202
>       | ( ) Secure Connection-Oriented   Port : 9203
>       |         Gateway Timeout (msec)        : 2000

This looks okay. Make sure to select a port though, either 9200 or 9201
(Kannel by itself doesn't support WTLS (yet), so you can't use 9202 or 9203)

>       | |http://www.subbv.cl/bienvenido.htm       V |

I imagine this URL returns HTML? - you'll need some WML. The Nokia Toolkit
should come with some sample .wml files. Also make sure to set the WAP MIME
types on your server.

Ian