Hello all,

We try to set up a SMS gateway to forward sms's to your personaly
mail account.

Situation:
We have Nokia SMSC's, our Kannel SMS GW and a LDAP database where
the MSISDN and the relating mail address is stored (41751234567 =
[EMAIL PROTECTED])
The idea behind this would be to forward your sms from your mobile
(41751234567) to a shortnumber e.g. 1234. The SMSC will pass it to the
SMS GW, the GW querys the LDAP DB and gets the response
[EMAIL PROTECTED] where the mail will be sent to.

Now my guestion, does anybody has a idea or experience how to setup this in
Kannel?

Thanks Marc