LOESCH Jean-Jacques wrote:

>         Hi the list, I need some help to set up some push trials.
> Unfortunately the documentation is somewhat incomplete, and I'm not a
> PPG guru.
>
> Thanks for any help
>
> PS: I join my config file, but I don't think there's any problems with
> that. The real problem is : how do I initiate a push ? where do I define
> PAP doc or SI docs ??? all that things (I told you I'm a newbie with
> push :) )

Yes, config is OK for testing. For testing you can use test_ppg program
you
can find in test directory. This is perhaps best way to start, because
you
now PAP doc and SI doc are defined by the command line:

test/test_ppg push_url content file control file.

Content file is your SI document, control file your PAP document. Push
url
address of the PPG.

Aarno