the libxml2 headers are not where the compiler expects them to be. there
is a problem with configure that makes it use the correct include patch
for libxml2 only on Debian, but it's fixed in the CVS version. in the
meantime, you can add libxml/ before every call to a libxml2 header that
the compiler doesn't find. for example, in wml_compiler.c, change
#include <xmlmemory.h>
#include <libxml/xmlmemory.h>

--
Oded Arbel
m-Wise Inc.

::..
"For I do not believe that the stars are spread over a spherical surface
at
equal distances from one center; I suppose their distances from us to
vary so
much that some are 2 or 3 times as remote as others."
        -- Galileo