David Monterroso Cabello kirjoittaa torstaina, 13. kesäkuuta 2002, kello
17:46:

>    I would like to know if it is posible to send a MMS notificacion
> (m-notification-ind) throught the Kannel PPG?,    the notification
> headers are already tokenized as explained in
> WAP-209-MMSEncapsulation-20020105a so i thought it could be posible to
> just send it using kannel but it did not work.
>
>    This is what i did:
>
>    ./test_ppg -e base64 -a mms -c mms "http://localhost:8080/cgi-
> bin/wap-push.cgi?username=foo&password=bar" mms_encoded.txt amppg.txt
>
>    It seems the bearerbox sent an sms with the indication but i did not
> receive anything in my phone, i have tried many variations of the
> notification like change the expiry date

Did you use the newest snapshot ? Paul found an error in MMS code and
fix is now
in CVS,

>  and such kind of things but with no positive results. Well right now i
> dont know where the problem can't be cause i have never been able to
> sent a notification i dont know if it is even well formed or it is a
> problem at the kannel PPG side. :-\

I think you should with trying to send a binary containing the tokenised
indication to the
phone. Then you will is the problem in Kannel or your document. I have
seen MMS
documents conforming specs. You should probably first avoid concatenated
messages.
Send only mandatory fields with shortest possible strings.

>    Has someone worked with this?.

I have worked on MMS and will be working on it, too ;)

Aarno