Hi..
I have been trying to test the Push Proxy Gateway(PPG) of the Kannel with the Nokia WAP Toolkit as the client where the content is to be pushed.
So far the test has been succesful in carrying out the push functionality.I am using the test_ppg executable file ,provided with the kannel gateway, as the push initaitor.
Some problems that i have been coming across:
1.the wap-push.cgi file to be given as one parameter while executing the test_ppg file can nowhere be found in the root or the home directory.So i created the file myself.BUt i am still doubtful about the shell script to be used.CAn someone guide me there?Is sendsms.php file to be used somewhere?
2.where do i specify the port and address of the virtual machine where nokia toolkit is running?
3.the PAP,PPG are working fine. HOwever,the service indication is not getting delivered to the destination.
4.What role does smsbox has to play in the entire scene?
Please reply soon,
Thank you very much...
Nidhi Bhaiya

Nidhi Bhaiya