From: Troy Kelly [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, October 28, 2002 2:03 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'; '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: SMPP 3.4 Optional Fields

Hi,

I was curious to see if any body has developed a way to handle the ‘optional’ SMPP 3.4 fields (such as message_payload).  Our carrier is insistent that SMPP 3.4 does not use the message_text field – but only the message_payload field.

We had developed a hack previously that is now failing as it assumed there would only ever be one optional field delivered; now our carrier occasionally delivers other optional fields.

It is no fun arguing with a large telco!

Regards,

Troy Kelly

http://www.webcentral.com/

AU: 1800-800-099