Hi Jason,

From: "Friedrich, Jason Brian" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Kannel and MMS
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 17:02:07 +0100

Hello list,

its me again. I am still searching some information about sending
mms with kannel. Its very urgent for me, so i am asking again.

As far as i unterstand, it is possible to send mms with kannel.
Is that right or is there a misunderstanding on my side?
You can use Kannel as wap gateway for MMS. (This meaning both
push and pull.) But Kannel is not a MMSC.

If i am
right, how can i do this? Is it (like the WAP-push message)
described in XML or do i have to do it in SMIL? What input awaits
kannel? I searched the developer sites of Ericsson and Nokia to
know how a MMS message has to look like but i found just specs
about the transport layer and the protocols etc. Are there any
documents about how to send mms with kannel or can somebody give
me a short summary how he/she has done it?
MMSC send tokenized content to Kannel. There are some example
mms notifications sent to the dev list.

Aarno