From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
On Behalf Of Gaby Vanhegan
Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2003 5:33 PM
To: Dave Wilson; Kannel Users
Subject: Re: Install kannel without ssl support

> So, if anyone knows how I can either:

> b) install kannel with ssl support disabled

This one is simple.

Download and uncompress.

./configure --disable-ssl

Compile and install.

Gaby

--
Gaby Vanhegan, Web Developer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This e-mail contains information that is confidential and may be
Legally privileged. If this e-mail has been addressed to you in
error and you are not the person intended or authorized to receive
it or a copy of it, please notify the sender as soon as possible.