Hi guys!

I have the kannel 1.3 running in linux redhat, but I have a problem with my cellphone (motorola iden). When I try to connect kannel with my cellphone, it doesn't start the device-home that I have set, and the cell ask me for enter a device home (the url for this card is /internal/xxx?home), the same happens when I try to connect kannel with the uplink. I know that the kannel 1.3 doesn't support wtls, so I'm using the kwtls-patch.
I don't know how to solve it!, please help me with any idea.

Is the problem with my installation or only with the config file?
I'm setting it in the file.cnf like that:
device:home="http//www.mypag.asp"
map_url = "DEVICE:home* http://www.mypag.asp/*";

Thanks a lot!