Hi all,

I intend to setup a connection to a telco using Kannel. It's going to be the first time that we will run Kannel in a production environment. I have done some testing using both UCP and SMPP, I both got them working. The telco I need to connect to offers both options, they use a Logica SMS-C.

I wonder what choice to pick. Can anyone give some recommendations? Would one of the options be a better choice when I use Kannel or are both options sufficiently stable/working/conformant so that as far as Kannel goes, it doesn't matter?

Hope to get some feedback,

regards,

Bas.