> this PDU is a WAP Push Service Indication SMS and works perfectly
> on my T68i, while on the 7650 I see the message loading symbol but
> nothing happens then (not loading the URL).

Hello Ralph,
        if you search in the list you will find a few posts about Nokia devices having
problems with Push messages. Nokia's don't like some parameters in the push
message, you need to put ONLY the minimal fields to make it work and... as a body
charset, for the 7650, you may use ASCII or UTF-8, but for the header charset you
should use 'Encoding-version 1.2'. wbxml must be '02' , no pushID and do not
specify the body length.

Regards,
        Andrea

Andrea Trasatti
BWARE TECHNOLOGIES
via San Gregorio, 3 - 20124 Milan - Italy
http://www.bware.it
Tel. +39 02 2779181
Fax +39 02 27791828
Cell. +39 335 7866749