Title: PervasiveOne
 Hi all ,
how to become a member , how to register.
i have question
I am testing kannel gateway with the smsc server of our own.
  I want to know how to configure the following parameters for UCP protocol,
        Oadc , OTON, ONPI , STYP, and OPID ..

vijay.

Germany: Am Manfredhof 43, 83646 Bad Toelz; Ph: +49 89 693 723 70 FAX +49 89 693 723 80
India: C-071 B, DLF Supermart I, DLF City Phase IV, Gurgaon, Haryana, 122 002 India; Ph: +91 124 8942538 Fax: +91 124 8942539

UK: 1, Sabin Gates, Old Bracknell Lane East, Bracknell Berkshire RG12 7AG UK; Ph: +44 1344 409320 Fax: +44-1344-862263
www.PervasiveOne.com

E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This email and any attachments are sent in confidence, subject to applicable legal privilege and upon the basis that the recipient will conduct appropriate virus checks. If you receive this email in error, please contact us upon receipt: you are strictly prohibited from using, copying or disseminating it or any information contained in it save to the intended recipient. Internet communications are not secure and PervasiveOne Solutions Limited, formerly known as Telcon Limited, is not responsible for their abuse by third parties, nor for any alteration or corruption in transmission, nor for any damage or loss caused by any virus or other defect.