From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Reto Hersiczky
Sent: vrijdag 5 maart 2004 1:34
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Using MySQL storage

I want to store each SMS delivery log entry directly into a MySQL table. I could verify Kannel is able to read from the related database table since the web-based status panel on http://localhost:13000/status.html?username=foo&password=bar always shows the exact number of rows as

DLR: 1 queued, using mysql storage

(I just played with that table so the 1 row has been inserted by me
not by the smsbox daemon.)

Although I can send SMS with

http://localhost:13002/cgi-bin/sendsms?to=0764611551&username=foo&password=b
ar&text=Hello

and Kannel confirms the built-in MySQL support is ready ...

Kannel bearerbox version `1.2.1'. System Linux, release 2.4.20-8,
version #1 Thu Mar 13 17:54:28 EST 2003, machine i686.
Hostname foo.bar.ch, IP 127.0.0.1. Libxml version 20504.
Using MySQL 4.0.15.
Using LibSDB 0.5.2.
Using native malloc.

... no records are being inserted.

The goal is to send SMS through smsbox and the the requests and their
status are beeing logged into a MySQL table.

Can anybody share her/his expertise on this?

Have configured and compiled Kannel with

./configure --disable-ssl --with-mysql=/usr --enable-mysql --with-dlr=mysql --enable-mysql-dlr --enable-sdb

--
Best regards,
 Reto                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Will publish the complete solution procedure on this as quickly as I get rid of this problem on http://www.infocopter.com/know-how/kannel-mysql-print.htm