From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Albertas Mickenas
Sent: 12 July 2004 16:34
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Sending SMS faster that via HTTP

Hello

i know how to confgiure kannel to provide HTTP sendsms functionality,
but when using it in a real life application, opening http connection
for every SMS can be too slow.

i know that i can specify multiple recipients for one message, but i'm
talking about a situation when i have to send many different texts to
different recipients.

is there a way to send SMS via kannel more directly, not using HTTP?

thanx in advance!

mic.