Hello Klaus,

Yeah, there's priliminary code for MS-SQL for dlr storage and sqlbox tables (sending and receiving).

However, this code has never been tested by myself and AFAIK also not by others.

Rene Kluwen
Chimit

Klaus Darilion wrote:
Hi Rene!

Thanks for your answers. I will try it step by step. I now compile CVS from source with pgsql support and test the DB-connectivity using DLR storage. If this works, i will test the sqlbox.

I reviewed the patch and found some stuff for MSSQL. Sothis patch is not only for sqlbox, but also for additional DB support?

thanks for help
klaus

Rene Kluwen wrote:

Hello Klaus,

An answer to your question, one by one:

Sqlbox is not included in CVS as of yet.

You can compile with either MySQL or Postgres support alternatively. Both will work.

The latest patch is against CVS version of Oktober 31th but should be applicable to current HEAD as well. In case you get errors, please post on the list or contact me directly and I will generate a new patch.

Hope this helps,

Rene Kluwen
Chimit

Klaus Darilion wrote:

Hi all!

I'm using kannel 1.3.2 for connecting to an SMSC and sending/receiving SMS works fine. In the mailing list archive I found some threads about an SQLBOX, which sounds great and I like to use. But I'm little confused about the current status of the sqlbox:

Is it already included in the kannel main distribution or do I have to patch?

If included: Can I use the available debian packages or do I have to compile myself for postgres support?

If patch: Which kannel version with which patch? Can I patch against current CVS or do I have to check out a certain tagged release?

Thanks for help,
Klaus