On Saturday 22 January 2005 6:27 pm, Amin abbaspour wrote:
> What kind of mailing list this one is? I've asked a question several days
> ago, and repeated it twice, but no one seems to care.

Amin,
Sorry, but I am newbie and cant help you with that particular problem, but
since I've had a similiar lack of any response to several postings - ( not a
even a negative response) I thought by responding that at least you'd know
someone was paying attention.  Perhaps the silence is because no one on this
list has any idea of how to tackle our  problems, or perhaps we are asking
the wrong questions, or asking them in the wrong place .  Your question may
be better addressed to the developers list, but I havent had any luck there
either, with my queries.

The developers list appears to have some people who know kannels guts pretty
well, but you may have a hard time getting their attention if they are busy
with kannel coding or earning a buck or two to pay the bills.

Good luck

Peter Farmer