Hi Ady,

That average (unless I'm wrong) is the number of sms's per second over the
whole time bearerbox has been running - ie, it does not change if you
suddenly send 10 messages in a 1 second..

In your case it means over the whole time bearerbox has been running, the
average number of sms's received is 0.89 every second (ie - about 9 messages
every 10 seconds).

In most cases that average does not make a true representation of the actual
connection speed to your operator.

Cheers,
Bill.