Thanks gareth,
I'll let u know if there's something new about EMS
that you don't already know.

tip: send the hex encoded tone in the UDH of the
message and set the body of the message to hex
destination port -1 and source port -1

My question is about those fones that claim to support
IMY, but not via EMS. for instance SGH-SAMSUNG-A300
I've sent an EMS tone to that fone but it doesn't
work, I've sent plain IMY but nothing happened I've
sent even rtttl but nothing.

I'm just asking if there's something I have to do to
send IMY.

Regards,
Mike