Hi,

I believe you need to run smsbox in order to be able to process dlrs.

Thanks,
Alex

Julien Buratto wrote:
Aarno Syvänen wrote:

Can you brief me about issue. I have been out of Kannel list
some time, but can perhaps now help you.

Aarno

I'm making a "POST" to wapbox attaching 2 XML files:
- pap
- SID
scope: to send a wappush sms with DLR (sms DLR, not wappush being understood)

No problems at all about the wappush message, just about the DLR it's not getting back even if I do set the dlr-mask to 31 and dlr-url correctly.

It seems to me that the WAPBOX cannot accept http parameters.

I'm not talking about the wappush being understood, just about the fact that the SID sms has been delivered to the phone.

In the past I used to send wappushes using smsbox and a http GET directed to smsbox just setting udh and encoded binary sms and the DLR was working fine.

Thanks