Enver ALTIN wrote:
Let me sum it up,

My patch adds another CGI parameter to sendsms called submission_mode,
and SMPP will directly set esm_class to that value.

Fred's solution was to prevent adding SMSC-specific sendsms parameters
by passing a list of name=value pairs via binfo and use that.

Both solutions are neither in CVS nor any Kannel release, if you want to
set esm_class to something different you'll have to rebuild Kannel by
yourself either by using the patch I posted or implementing a different
solution on your own.

yes, Fred wrote to me and explained about the binfo thing...
I'll probably use your patch then  ;)

Thanks for everything,

Juan