hello Stipe,
thanks for your response.

I think the phone I'm testing with is network locked
and as such will not recieve settings from anyother
network. I've also noticed that I can't even edit the
setting on the fone.

However, to answer your questions, I'm sending the
OMA-OTA, to a Nokia 6820

I've also tried from the nokia website
https://nokiags.wdsglobal.com/standard and I got an
"error saving Connection setting" flash message on my
phone.

Is there a forum where one could get the full list of
OTA formats for various fones?