From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Alejandro Ramirez
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2006 10:38 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: users@kannel.org
Subject: Re: sqlbox does not log WAP Push traffic

Coco,

I've read somewhere that the problem was that the UDH was being saved into a type of field that was not correct for the size (or type) of the UDH in a wap push. It was suppoused to be fixed, but i built from CVS last week and also found the same problem. Maybe Rene can help us out?

Greetings

Alejandro

Coco King wrote:

Anyone knows why sqlbox is not logging WAP Push traffic? Is it a design
problem or bug? Or something wrong in my setup?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Coco