Hi,

   The problem is that Kannel is not letting you send the message, because
you are not authenticated.
   Please check your "sendsms-user" group, and verify the "username" and
"password" variables you are using. They should match those in the URL.

Best Regards,
Rodrigo.

fine  and thank you for your guide line but the same code is not
functioning for me.

  Insteadof xxxxxxx in system-id I use the user id what I got from
clickatell
  and corresponding username and my pwd I used.
  still I got an error as

"Authorization failed for sendsms"

how did you try to connect clickatell either using any browser with the
following url

http://localhost:13013/cgi-bin/sendsms?username=foo&password=bar&to=phone
number&text=helloworld

is it correct?

# SMSC HTTP CLICKATEL

group = smsc
smsc = http
smsc-id = click
system-id = XXXXX  <--- API-ID
system-type = clickatell
port = 13015
smsc-username = YYYYYYY <---  Clickatell username
smsc-password = ZZZZZZZZ <----- Clickatell password
send-url = http://api.clickatell.com/http    <---- Clickatell Http API
base Url
connect-allow-ip = 196.30.96.134

ARP with reg.

This email was sent using TCEMail Service.
Thiagarajar College of Engineering
Madurai - 625015 (India)