From: preeteesh kakkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: users@kannel.org
Sent: Monday, August 6, 2007 11:02:57 AM
Subject: SMS callback - Integrating Kannel and a2billing

Hi,

 I have a kannel configured on one box and A2billing configured on
another box. I want to implement sms callbacks. What this means is that
a customer is able to SMS a phone number to a number on which kannel is
configured and the system will then connect the two parties via VoIP.

I want to know how can i integrate kannel to a2billing. What i want is
that when kannel recieve any sms it should do the same stuff as i do by
using web callback. I have web callbacks already configured.

Kindly help me.. and let me know how this can be done!

Thanks,
Preeteesh!

Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's
http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222