From: Frank Hablawi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: users@kannel.org
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2007 7:43:45 AM
Subject: Installing Kannel on a GoDaddy Hosted Site

Hello all,

Kannel seems perfect for my needs of supply a WAP Gateway for friends and
family, but I have one question.  How would I go about installing Kannel on a
GoDaddy hosted Linux account?  I'm rather clueless, I'll admit, but if anyone
would be kind enough to provide a tutorial I'd be more then happy to share the
results.

Thanks!
Frank

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?