From: preeteesh kakkar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: mardi 18 septembre 2007 11:47
To: users@kannel.org; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Deleting Received SMS from Kannel Modem

Hi All,

        I have a Kannel Gateway configured but my modem doesn't deletes any
sms it receives. I want to delete a sms as soon as its received. I read that
i need to send AT+CMGD=1,4 to delete all sms. Can someone tell me where i
can do this in kannel and how can i have sms deleted from modem as soon as
its received.

Thanks.

  _____

Antivirus avast! <http://www.avast.com> : message Sortant sain.

Base de donnees virale (VPS) : 000775-1, 17/09/2007
Analyse le : 18/09/2007 13:16:18