From: Mathieu Bruneau [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: vendredi 28 septembre 2007 11:34
To: users@kannel.org
Subject: Store Growing

Hi,

I currently have my kannel store that contains about 300 messages. I found
out yesterday that some of them were quite old ( 2 months ).

1)       For those messages, when are they "retried" to be sent? On restart
or is there some trigger inside Kannel that makes it retry them?

2)       Is there a way to clean, let's say, the one older than 7 days? Or
configured an automatic expiracy on the SMS ?

Regards,

-------
Mathieu Bruneau

  _____

Antivirus avast! <http://www.avast.com> : message Sortant sain.

Base de donnees virale (VPS) : 000777-2, 28/09/2007
Analyse le : 28/09/2007 13:31:37