From: Rolandow [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2007 5:53 PM
To: users@kannel.org
Subject: Re: Logrotate.d

I already found it... it was the killall -HUP that I didn't do, that's
because it didn't work. Thanks!

Rolandow wrote:

Hi Seik,

I assume I have to run this in my crontab? What I don't understand is why
Kannel isn't writing to the logs anymore. Is it because it is empty? Also,
under which user should I do this?

I'd appreciate a little more explenation, so I can understand what's
happening.

Thanks!

Kind regards,
Roland.

seik wrote:

/usr/bin/cp log.file. log.file.$(/usr/bin/date +%Y-%m-%d.%H.%M.%S);
/usr/bin/echo $(/usr/bin/date)   >  log.file