Hi, i'm using kannel for 2 years now and I thank you for this great program.
I hope this question is never been asked before, try to search it, but no luck.
The question is :

can kannel check my credit using *888# command

i'm using prepaid mobile phone, thats mean that i have to buy
voucher and put the code to the mobilephone to continue to use the
phone, from the voucher i get my credit to make call or send sms.

But the problem is, the my web and sms server is located at
different island (500 KM from my place).

To know that my mobile is still active i'm using this command at the phone *888#
and receive this reply "your credit is "_some_number_" and you
active periode until "_some_date_" "

can i login remotely by using ssh and type some command at the
server and i receive the answer from the phone? What is the command or the code?

well, you know how much the message costs, and you know how many messages you send, and you know how much credit you put on the phone, it shouldn't be hard to know how much you have left :)

cheers

iain