From: Alvaro Cornejo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: jeudi 22 novembre 2007 08:39
To: users@kannel.org
Subject: Kannel and MRTG

Hi

I'm thinking in monitoring Kannel with MRTG, and before developp some
code, I'll like to know if someone has already a scrpt?

If not I'll tryu to developpe one and publish it here once Its working
in order to have some feedback.

Regards

Alvaro

--

  _____

Antivirus avast! <http://www.avast.com> : message Sortant sain.

Base de donnees virale (VPS) : 071122-0, 22/11/2007
Analyse le : 22/11/2007 10:20:19