Hello Khan,
U can start by sending the the service message which is basically a URL of the
wml page. check the user manual for this.

"Khan, Hammad Aslam" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Hello everyone,

Is it possible to transfer a WML page to a mobile device through SMS?

The purpose I want to serve is;
=> Users should get a page containing all our SMS services that we offer
=> user presses that service button and sms is automatically sent to our
servers to the specified short code

I know this can be done through WAP - but all I want to utilize is; SMS; for
this purpose.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Hammad