From: Alejandro Guerrieri [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2007 6:21 PM
To: users@kannel.org
Subject: Re: System error

Simon,

That error is being sent by the SMSC. It's usually an euphemism "I don't
really know what's happening" (as most "system errors" out there).

We've experienced similar behaviour with a couple of carriers, and they've
never managed to find out what was happening. It's not a kannel fault, but
(at least in our case) a problem on the other side.

What could be done to solve it? Nobody really knows, since it's a generic
error not related to a specific problem. I'd suggest you to talk to the SMSC
operator and ask him what he sees on his side, maybe his logs are a little
bit more specific than the "system error" you get.

Hope it helps,

Alejandro Guerrieri

On Dec 27, 2007 10:31 AM, Otandeka Simon Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>