Hello,
You'll need to specify concatenate = 1 in the kannel.conf file.
under the group = sendsms-user.

I think that will help

hafez ahmad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Hi,
I have PHP script that run every 10 seconds, every time the script run , read
the messages from DB table, and hit the send URL inside loop, every thing run
ok , but when I have concatenated SMS  I get only the first part of the SMS
ended with (some text missing) , do I have to check if the bearbox accept the
request every time to hit the URL again for the next request or what?

Thanks for help,
Hafez

Regards,
Mike Nwaogu