Hi,

        I would like to know how to send a full set of 7bit aphabet in kannel
without the need of sending it in unicode character.
as far as i know.

Hex     0x      1x      2x      3x      4x      5x      6x      7x
x0      @       ?       SP      0       ¡       P       ¿       p
x1      £       _       !       1       A       Q       a       q
x2      $       ?       "       2       B       R       b       r
x3      ¥       ?       #       3       C       S       c       s
x4      è       ?       ¤       4       D       T       d       t
x5      é       ?       %       5       E       U       e       u
x6      ù       ?       &       6       F       V       f       v
x7      ì       ?       '       7       G       W       g       w
x8      ò       ?       (       8       H       X       h       x
x9      Ç       ?       )       9       I       Y       i       y
xA      LF      ?       *       :       J       Z       j       z
xB      Ø       1)      +       ;       K       Ä       k       ä
xC      ø       Æ       ,       <       L       Ö       l       ö
xD      CR      æ       -       =       M       Ñ       m       ñ
xE      Å       ß       .       >       N       Ü       n       ü
xF      å       É       /       ?       O       §       o       à

The above table is a complete set of  7bit default alphabet specified by
GSM 03.38 . Was this mean i would be able to send this alphabet by just
setting coding=1? Cost i been failed to do so in some of the aphabet above
was is because of my encoding problem? i been using php urlencode function
in encoding the text message b4 being send to kannel.

Regards,
SoNG