Hi,

I don't know how this is done if you use a mobile as sending entity.
But if you use a smsc uplink via smpp, e.g., the message will be
stored till delivery in the mno's smsc.
So if you're connected to a smsc and the message is delivered direct
you should check if the switch is set in the protocol inside your
smsc-logs and contact the OMC of your uplink. Many (cheap) aggregators
don't support deferred delivery.

Regards
Falko