Mmmm im not sure if kannel http smsc will support ssl, i dont use it. Maybe you
can test that out

-----Original Message-----
From: sangprabv <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 11:20:45
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: users<users@kannel.org>
Subject: Re: HTTPS MO Messages with HTTPS SMSC

Hi,
This is not a HTTPS I guess, CMIIW? Some telco requires a SSLed
connection this mean if we use HTTP SMSC from Kannel, it should be
HTTPS, right? TIA

Regards,

Willy
On Fri, 2008-07-25 at 04:14 +0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> You can receive them by default on the url http://kannel:port/from to tex...
> Just like an mt but without the sendsms uri

SMS SERVER, SMS BULK, SMS PREMIUM, WEB DESIGN, NETWORKING
Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED], 62 811 923 464, 62 21 944 8282 4
http://www.binbit.co.id