Can you bind or connect to that different server that sends delivery reports?

On Sep 4, 2008, at 4:22 AM, Iain Dooley wrote:

hi all,

i just got word back from my provider that they're sending delivery receipts back from a different server than the one i sent the messages out on... would this affect kannel? they say they're sending DLR's that i'm not seeing in my system.

so i'm guessing the DLR has to come from the same smsc that i send out through ... is there any way around this?

cheers
iain

God grant us the serenity to accept the things we cannot change, courage to
change the things we can, and wisdom to know the difference.