From: Abbas Qaizar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Mike Nwaogu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Suresh Babu Linga <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
users@kannel.org
Sent: Saturday, September 27, 2008 6:02:29 AM
Subject: Re: Can i use Kannal on Windows Operating System?

Hi Everyone,

Mike, as per your email to
Suresh, have you tried any of these windows based applications successfully ??
or have you ever deployed in your applications ? And if you have been
successful
in deploying then what do you prefer most .......................windows based
or linux based SMS Gateway ..............as far as reliability and stability is
concerned ???

Thanks & Kind Regards

Abbas Qaizar

Mustafa Computers &