From: mauro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: users@kannel.org
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 2:48:57 PM
Subject: imy format to send via SMS

we are using kannel and we would like to send
some content for legacy phone via SMS, we ahve different source file for
example imy, ott etc.
can we send this content through kannel directly or we have to convert them in
binary?

if binary conversion if needed how can we do? does kannel support conversion?

thanks

Scopri la community di Io fotografo e video
Il nuovo corso di Gazzetta dello sport per diventare veri fotografi!